Fellow Filipina, Josiet, picked my blog as a recipient of the ‘Fabulous Blog Award’.
The award comes with a request to share five things I’m addicted to …
- Internet: I do most everything online — pay bills, transfer funds, shop, communicate with friends and family through email and Facebook — so I can’t imagine life as we know it today without the internet.
- Photography: I feel a strange compulsion to take photos of anything and everything. It’s like a disease… Even without my D40 in tow, I always have my Nokia N82, which has a decent camera (for a phone), or my Samsung MiCoach, whose camera is pathetic but better than nothing.
- SMS/Texting: I send text messages (or SMS, as they say in Malaysia) more than I make phone calls. And especially when I’m too upset to talk to somebody. It gives me the chance to edit myself ;)
- Chocolates: My weakness, all-time mood enhancer and stress-reliever.
- My Laptop (Or Computers, In General): My laptop and I are inseparable. I use it day and night, for work and for play — composing documents, working on spreadsheets, editing photos, creating designs, saving recipes, reading e-books, creating blog entries.