- the warmth and tightness of my children’s hugs that just take my breath away
- the tranquil sound of silence, after a long and crazy day
- the cool sweetness of water to soothe my parched throat
- the delicate fragrance of flowers, a balm to my soul
- the sight of the majestic beauty of nature, which is but an inkling of the unparalleled perfection of Paradise
What does happiness mean to you? My good friend, Odette, wants to know. A free hotel stay, a trip to the beach, and a long weekend are all lovely, but she wants your answers to specifically involve the use of your five senses only. List them down and you just might get some presents from her if you do! Hurry over to her blog now. Her birthday giveaway ends 28th February.