It’s the one thing that everyone is talking right now and…at long last, I finally caved — I made myself a cup of Dalgona coffee.
Here’s the Thermomix method that I use and — good news! — it works with the latest Thermomix model, the TM6; its predecessor, the TM5; and the much older but still very robust TM31.
- 2 Tbsp Nescafe Classic or 1 Tbsp Nescafe Gold Blend
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Cup Cold Milk
1) Place instant coffee and sugar inside mixing bowl. Pulvurise for 10 seconds on speed 10.
2) Attach butterfly whisk.
3) Add water and whisk it all up for 2 minutes on 37C, speed 3.5.
4) Meanwhile, place cold milk inside a fancy glass (or whatever you have on hand). Once the Thermomix is done whisking, scoop out the frothy confection using the spatula and place on top of the cold milk.
5) Take pics to post on Instagram, give it a good stir, and enjoy!